This guide is a tool to help you give your attention to God throughout the week as you gather as a household.
1 Samuel 16:8-13
• Revel in the deep blessing of God’s Spirit in your life
• Give Him thanks and praise for the work He has done and will do in you
The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
1. What is God looking for when he calls someone? Consider other Biblical characters and where their hearts were at.
2. How does God anoint people to ministry - are there any differences between Bible times and today?
3. How do we protect our hearts and keep them purely for the Lord?