Focus groups are groups of three-five same-gendered people intentionally gathering together to grow in health and Christ-likeness. We need spiritual friendships to follow Jesus healthily. The objective is simple: grow together by having intentional spiritual conversations.
- when: once or twice a month for an hour or as time permits.
- what: journeying together by sharing your journey with others. This is the soil in which we grow.
- why: to grow in health and Christ-likeness
- how: gather over zoom or in person
- who: 3 -5 (4 is ideal) people of the same gender from a neighbourhood group