SAFETY AND SECURITY
PLAN TO PROTECT (R) is a protection plan for churches (children and youth) that has become highly acclaimed and used by churches across Canada. We are committed to ensuring that our children/youth and volunteers are protected and secure. This is a work in progress but we are well on our way. All volunteers must :
- complete a criminal record check (and Vulnerability Sector check)
- fill out an application form with reference checks
- be personally interviewed
- attend regular "training" sessions
- be familiar with the guidelines set out in our policies and procedure manual
Thank you, and we hope to see you and your family at our worship gathering soon.